Happy Monday! I hope you’re all still hanging in here with me on my game theme. Today’s game is to Identify Songs That Name Specific Body Parts.
The rules are as follows:
1. You have to include the song title.
2. You have to include the song artist.
3. You have to include the specific body part. (They do NOT have to be human, but they cannot be for example bodies of water, etc.)
4. You have to include the line in the song that references the body part.
5. You may NOT repeat any of my examples. (Preferably, please don’t repeat any examples from the comments above yours.)
6. You may NOT use the internet to reference anything. (Please play honestly.)
7. The song title does NOT have to feature the body part.
8. You may NOT list “Pieces of Jennifer’s Body” by Hole. (That song does not list a specific body part.)
First, I’ll provide some examples, then it’s your turn:
Alright, now it’s your turn. I hope that each of you will rise to the occasion and play along with me. I’ll look forward to reading your answers below…
So tell me… What kind of music do you listen to? Do you listen to your music more for the beat or the lyrics? Do you ever sing out loud when you’re alone?