As you know, this month’s theme is interactive games. You might wonder why would a writer like me want to blog about games? Well, first of all, everyone needs to have something besides their work. But secondly, a lot of my games involve television shows or songs which are written by writers.
Today’s game is to Identify TV Shows That Feature Writers.
The rules are as follows:
1. You have to include the name of the TV show.
2. You have to include the name of the actor who plays the part of a writer.
3. You have to include the name of the character writes for a living.
4. You have to include the type of writer said character is.
5. You may NOT repeat any of my examples. (Preferably, please don’t repeat any examples from the comments above yours.)
6. You may NOT use the internet to reference anything. (Please play honestly.)
First, I’ll provide some examples, then it’s your turn:
Alright, now it’s your turn. I hope that each of you will rise to the occasion and play along with me. I’ll look forward to reading your answers below…
So let me hear from you… Have you ever had an idea for a episode of one of your favorite television shows? If so, did you try to submit it to the network? What happened?