Tap, tap, tap. (Tapping my microphone.) Is this thing on?
Well, folks, I thought I’d have a nice little Tuesday segment during the summer that all of us writers could participate in and share and enjoy, but I can’t get anyone else to play along. Don’t YOU want to share some of your editing tips and tricks with us here? In exchange for your participation, you’ll get a shameless plug for your book(s) as well as a heartfelt thank you from many of my followers.
Too many of you seem to think that you don’t do anything special or you don’t know anything that everyone else doesn’t know. But that’s not necessarily true. We all do things a little differently, and we want to hear from YOU. What do you say?
If you’d like to play along, please email your responses to the following questions to my email address below, and include any photos and/or links of you and your blog and your work so we can purchase it.
- Please share one to three tips or tricks that you use when editing your work, how specifically you use them, and why they work for you.
- What was your biggest repeated mistake when you first started writing? What’s your weakest point of editing and why?
- Have you used any editing methods previously that just didn’t work for you? If so, what were they, and why didn’t they work?
- Please tell us something about your current work in progress or your most recent completed work (or both), and tell us where we can purchase your book(s).
- If you have any other news to share with us, please feel free to do so now.