The theme is interactive games. Today’s game is to Identify TV Shows Where an Actor Replaced a Previous Actor in the Same Role. Perhaps the show aged a character over the summer, or perhaps the actor was simply replaced.
The rules are as follows:
1. You have to include the name of the TV show.
2. You have to include the name of the original actor.
3. You have to include the name of the actor that replaced the original actor.
4. You have to include the name of the character the two actors play.
5. You may NOT repeat any of my examples. (Preferably, please don’t repeat any examples from the comments above yours.)
6. You may NOT use the internet to reference anything. (Please play honestly.)
7. You may NOT use daytime soap operas. (That would be like shooting fish in a barrel.)
Alright, now it’s your turn. I hope that each of you will rise to the occasion and play along with me. I’ll look forward to reading your answers below…
Tell me… Are you the only person that can do your job? Have you ever had a job where you were the only person who knew how to do whatever you did?