Happy Monday, Again! I hope you all had a great weekend and that you’re all still hanging in here with me on my game theme.
Today’s game is to Identify TV Shows That Feature a Construction Worker.
The rules are as follows:
1. You have to include the name of the TV show.
2. You have to include the name of the actor who plays the part of a construction worker.
3. You have to include the character name of the construction worker.
4. You may NOT repeat any of my examples. (Preferably, please don’t repeat any examples from the comments above yours.)
5. You may NOT use the internet to reference anything. (Please play honestly.)
First, I’ll provide some examples, then it’s your turn:
Alright, now it’s your turn. I hope that each of you will rise to the occasion and play along with me. I’ll look forward to reading your answers below…
How are you doing? Are you sick of my games theme yet? Have any of them made you think about any of the questions after you turned away from your computer?