The theme is interactive games. Today’s game is to Identify TV Shows Where Children or Other Family Members Disappear with No Explanation. There’ve been a lot of television shows that start off with a certain number of household members, then the show comes back the next season, and someone’s missing. They weren’t sent away. The show just continues as if the original cast member was never there, and the viewers are expected to forget them.
The rules are as follows:
1. You have to include the name of the TV show.
2. You have to include the name of the actor who plays the part of missing family member.
3. You have to include the name of the missing family member character.
4. You have to include the relationship the said character is to the household.
5. You may NOT include occasional neighbors or people that don’t live in the main character’s house or appear regularly.
6. You may NOT repeat any of my examples. (Preferably, please don’t repeat any examples from the comments above yours.)
7. You may NOT use the internet to reference anything. (Please play honestly.)
8. You may NOT use daytime soap operas. (That would be like shooting fish in a barrel.)
First, I’ll provide some examples, then it’s your turn:
Alright, now it’s your turn. I hope that each of you will rise to the occasion and play along with me. I’ll look forward to reading your answers below…
Let’s talk… When a TV show character disappears, does it bother you? Has it ever made you boycott a show?