The theme is interactive games. Today’s game is to Identify TV Shows That Feature Non-Traditional Ipso Facto Parents Living in the Home. What I mean is there may be a natural parent (or other natural relative) of the children, but then there’s another person that lives in the home who’s not a parent, but acts as a parent.
The rules are as follows:
1. You have to include the name of the TV show.
2. You have to include the name of the actor who plays the part of the non-parent parent.
3. You have to include the name of the non-parent parent character.
4. You have to include the relationship the said character is to the children.
5. You may NOT repeat any of my examples. (Preferably, please don’t repeat any examples from the comments above yours.)
6. You may NOT use the internet to reference anything. (Please play honestly.)
7. You may NOT include a step-parent.
First, I’ll provide some examples, then it’s your turn:
Alright, now it’s your turn. I hope that each of you will rise to the occasion and play along with me. I’ll look forward to reading your answers below…
Time to let me know… Who is your favorite television actor or actress? Why?