I hope my announcement yesterday about this month’s theme didn’t scare anyone away. In case you missed it, this month’s theme is interactive games. I don’t know about you, but I’ve had a busy summer, so I’m ready for some downtime and some fun.
Today’s game is to Identify TV Shows That Feature an Engineer.
The rules are as follows:
1. You have to include the name of the TV show.
2. You have to include the name of the actor who plays the part of an engineer.
3. You have to include the name of the engineer character.
4. You have to include the type of engineer said character is.
5. You may NOT repeat any of my examples. (Preferably, please don’t repeat any examples from the comments above yours.)
6. You may NOT use the internet to reference anything. (Please play honestly.)
First, I’ll provide some examples, then it’s your turn:
Alright, now it’s your turn. I hope that each of you will rise to the occasion and play along with me. I’ll look forward to reading your answers below…
Talk to me: Do you like classic TV? Do you remember classic TV from the first time it was around? What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid?